What makes it Unique?
- Beautiful variegated dark green leaves that form fingers in a circle.
- Generally, bloom during the late spring and early summer season.
- Perfect fit for Bohemian and contemporary interiors designs.
- Easy to grow and maintains, it is ideal for first-time gardeners.
- They are used as ornamental plants in places with more extensive gardens or cozy corners.
How to Care?
- Schefflera Plants love being in indirect bright sunlight to keep growing.
- Choose rich, loose potting soil for easy growth of the plant.
- Do not overwater the Schefflera plant as it can lead to root rot.
- Also, it can suffer from pests or diseases in both overwatering and underwatering.
- During the initial days after the plant delivery, keep them in bright sunlight areas to overcome travel shocks.
- It attracts both mealybugs and spider mites, so keep them clean by removing the dust and dead leaves from time to time.
- Requires mild fertilizer mixed with water only once a year as it doesn’t need much fertilization.
- Pruning the Schefflera Variegated plants occasionally helps keep them in shapes you like.
- Keep them in medium indirect sunlight for best growth as they can get leggy and floppy by being in low-light conditions.
- Water the Schefflera variegated plants only when the soil dries out entirely, then soak them in water properly.
- Placing them in bright direct sunlight will cause leaves to burn, and your plant will eventually die.
- Choose pots with drainage holes to ensure that your plant can quickly release the excess water and air.
- Keep them away from placing them near AC vents as it will soak away all the moisture from the plant burn the leaves.
0 reviews for Schefflera (Variegated)